Apps/Software – We’ve invested in the very best apps to bring cutting edge solutions and maximum efficiency to your project. All links to apps open in a new tab/window.
Design and illustration
- Adobe Creative Suite subscription – Mainly using
- OmniGraffle – Mac flowcharting app
Writing and technical communication
- MS Word and other MS Office applications
- Byword, IA Writer or NVAlt – Text based Markdown drafts start here
- Clarify App – for tutorials
- AuthorIT – ‘Object oriented’ technical communication
- Articulate products – Storyline (trialling), Presenter, Engage and Quizmaker
- Adobe Captivate – Animation, screen recording and e-learning presentation
- Moodle LMS – Leading open source Learning Management System
Coding and development
WordPress premium themes and plugins
When it comes to WordPress we don’t rely on free themes and plugins. Pagelogic has trialled many WordPress themes and plugins and at the end of the day it is the premium offerings that get the heavy lifting done.
- Genesis Framework ProPlus – The basis for most WordPress sites we create.
- Gravity Forms – Powerful form building plugin
- Portfolio2 – Framework for building portfolios like ours.
- Slidedeck Professional – Creates great looking slideshows
- Filebase Pro – File management plugin for document heavy WordPress applications
- Subscriber Content Lock – Requires visitors to subscribe before accessing content
- Campaign Monitor – Create and send beautiful email newsletter and manage subscriptions
Project management and productivity
- Harvest – Time tracking and project reporting web app
- OmniFocus – Task management app for Mac and iOS
- RescueTime – Keeps us on task and shows us where the hours go.
Essential Mac utilities
Where would we be without these? These are first things that get installed on any new computer or device.
- Text Expander – Text insertion keyboard shortcut app
- ScreenFloat – Screen capture app
- Crash Plan – Online off-site backup
- Launch Bar – Keyboard launcher
- 1Password – We use industrial strength passwords and manage them with this great app.
- Dropbox – File syncing across devices